Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Jacksonville Studio! Now Open!




SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, AND SO I'VE TAKEN THE PLUNGE!

I've become a studio artist at the Jacksonville Center for the Arts in the Town of Floyd, VA!

I now have a display and second work place to call my own.  The Town Studio (soon to be dubbed Studio 119) will be open during the Center open hours.  Joining the Center as a studio artist will help with visibility, as well as offer me promotional assistance and tools which are benefits of being a member. I am very, very excited!















I will be posting open studio times weekly, so check back for hours, or for more immediate updates, follow me on FaceBook under "Paintings by Joli Ayn Wood." I will also maintain my main studio on Poor Farm Road (where a lot of the "elf magic" happens).

Feel free to check out the Jax website for more information at Jacksonville Center for the Arts.

Until next time, happy painting!

joli









No comments: